All the latest from Haven Power, video, events and insight into the energy industry.
Energy Intensive Industries are set to become exempt from renewable policies costs next spring, with the cost of this exemption being distributed to other UK businesses. A Government effort to reduce the impact of renewable policies costs on Energy Intensive Industries (EIIs) could result in EIIs...Read More
"The latest market share report from Cornwall Energy shows that more and more businesses are choosing to buy their electricity and gas from suppliers outside the ‘Big Six’. Our continued growth reflects these findings, and we are encouraged to see that businesses are taking advantage of...Read More
Haven Power has signed a deal with Thames Water to supply their electricity requirements in a deal worth more than £500 million over five years. There is an option for two further five-year renewals which could increase the overall value of the contract to more than £1.5bn over 15...Read More
In direct response to the introduction of Electricity Market Reform (EMR) legislation, we have developed a new product for SME and the smaller scale I&C customers to help them manage the costs associated with the legislation. Businesses will shortly begin to see additional...Read More
Pupils at Halifax Primary School, Ipswich, learnt the importance of maths in everyday life thanks to a workshop recently, hosted by staff from Haven Power. As part of the school’s ‘Maths in the Real World Week’, we dispatched our maths experts, Dave Golab, Pricing...Read More
Policies which make up Electricity Market Reform (EMR) are now underway, following regulations which came into force on 1 August. As a customer-focused supplier, we are committed to keeping end-users informed as much as possible, to ensure they are aware of what these new initiatives mean...Read More
Lords committee tells government to focus on cost-effective...
- Government urged not to sacrifice environmental commitment after Brexit... Read article
- Former ministers warn against GIB sale... Read article
- UKERC calls for government to prioritise flexibility in order to control costs... Read article
- EU Member States back proposal to invest in energy infrastructure projects... Read article
Haven Power named ‘Supplier of the Year’ at 2016 Energy...
- Most small businesses want renewable energy – but can’t find a supplier to provide it... Read article
- Has energy become more of a strategic focus for businesses over the last 12 months?... Read article
- Market changes: EII exemption of renewable policy costs ... Read article
- Haven partners with the Energyst to release new Energy Report... Read article
Haven Power shortlisted for Supplier of the Year at the Energy Awards...
Supporting the local community is important to us, whether it be sponsoring a local team, raising money for a local charity, or recruiting within the region. Find out more below.
Haven Power names Eden-Rose Coppice Trust as ‘Charity of the Year’...View article
Keep up-to-date with all things Haven by
following us on LinkedIn.
Dedicated to delivering on Haven’s vison: to inspire change in energy use and help make sustainability second nature.
Our team are focussed on making energy simpler and easier for customers.Read more