Haven I&C Assured
Haven Assured has been enhanced to offer customers a choice on their level of budget certainty. Haven Assured gives customers the ability to fix the majority of their costs, without having to pay a premium to protect themselves against the potential impact of the Energy Intensive Industries (EII) exemption and the uncertainty of the costs associated with Contracts for Difference (CfD) and Capacity Market (CM). Haven Assured provides a clear and transparent option to customers looking to fix the energy and non-energy costs of their bill, with the exception of CfD, CM and the rises in cost anticipated as a result of the EII exemption.
Haven I&C Assured Key features:
- Third party costs1 excluding CfD, CM2 and EII Exemption Charges3 are all included and fully fixed for the duration of the contact.
- Energy costs are fully fixed and will never be increased throughout your contract.
- There will be no premium to cover the costs of CfD, CM1 and EII exemption charges.3 EII Exemption Charges3 will only be applied once EII exemption is implemented and RO and ss-FiT rates rise.
- T&Cs are specific to this product, so no side letters are needed.
- Available on half hourly contracts
To learn more about Haven Assured and how it could help your business, call us on 01473 725943.
Alternatively complete the form below and we will call you back.
To learn more about EII exemption and how it could affect Renewables Obligation (RO) and small scale Feed-in Tariff (ss-FiT) costs in future, see our customer information page here.
1Third party costs include: Feed-in Tariff (FiT), Renewables Obligation (RO), Transmission Network Use of System (TNUoS), Distribution Use of System (DUoS), Balancing Services Use of System (BSUoS) and exclude any new taxes or levies and CCL and VAT increases.
2The costs of Contracts for Difference (CfD) and Capacity Market (CM)
3The Energy Intensive Industry (EII) Exemption Charge is calculated from the cost increase of RO and ss-Fit due to EII exemption. More information on EII exemption can be found here
The features and benefits of choosing
Haven I&C Assured
Fixes all third party costs1 excluding CfD
CM2 and EII Exemption Charges3
Contract duration of up to 36 months
Available on volumes up to 100GWh per contract
No premium to pay to protect against EII exemption related cost increases
Clear terms and conditions to give you confidence
If this product sounds right for your business you can
talk to one of our experts on 01473 725943 or
contact us here...
Request a Haven I&C Assured Quote